There are many benefits to choosing an interim role. As an interim lawyer, you:
- Are in control of where, how and when you work
- Have flexibility and freedom in your working pattern, preventing you from getting caught up and tied down to a demanding job that doesn’t suit
- Can experience working in a different sector or in an unfamiliar role before requiring you to commit to a permanent position
- Can gain more experience, broaden your knowledge and learn new skills in order to be able to expand your current role
We offer you a face-to-face consultation in order to gain an accurate understanding of the type of services you require, in addition to offering legal market updates, CV writing advice, interviewing techniques and career development advice.
Find out why organisations hire interims here
For more information, including matters such as:
- Latest vacancies
- Is interim is right for you?
- Legal market updates
- How you can be paid?
- Rates of pay
Please contact us on 02071275274 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!