We search for candidates based on the criteria provided by you. In order to assist you, we conduct the following process:
First Stage: The Consultation
Face to face or by telephone, dependent on your availability and urgency of the requirement. This enables us to:
- Fully understand your department structure, strategy and the way in which you work, which leads us to establish your expectations of suitable candidates
- Design a job description based on your criteria, including rationale behind requirement, day to day duties to be performed, essential and desirable technical skills and qualifications, character, availability and budget
Second Stage: The Search
We utilize our database and networks of in-house and private practice lawyers. Led by a TAP consultant and researchers, the search is based on the following criteria:
- Technical skill search
- Industry search
- Radius/Location search
- References and recommendations
- TAP Search have access to some of the UK’s leading legal in-house job boards and publications
- In addition, we make use of our extensive legal social media network
*Advertisement can be conducted on a confidential or branded basis, please ask your consultant for further details
Third Stage: First Stage Candidate Interviews
Your TAP Search consultant will conduct first stage telephone interviews with relevant candidates, followed by arranging face to face meetings based on telephone interview.
Fourth Stage: Shortlisting
Following the TAP Search consultant’s face to face meetings with candidates, a shortlist of recommended candidates is presented to you. All shortlists comprises CVs formatted in TAP Search’s in-house style, including consultant notes, candidate notice period, current salary and salary expectations.
Fifth Stage: Arrange Formal Interview
Your TAP Search consultant will arrange interviews (telephone or face to face) between you and your preferred candidates.
Sixth Stage: Offer
Upon successful identification of preferred candidate, your TAP Search consultant shall manage the offer and signing of the contract.
Throughout your engagement with us and after placement, your dedicated consultant will keep you up to date with timesheet management, AWR guidance, legal market trends & analysis, salary surveys, hiring & retention advice and interviewing techniques. For further information, please call us on 02071275274.