There are several factors that make interim offerings increasingly popular and cost-effective to in-house legal teams.
Temporary legal professionals play an important role in many organisations by:
- Enabling a legal team to adjust to workload fluctuations
- Maintaining staffing flexibility and improving efficiency
- Allowing a worker to be assessed without commitment
- Saving a legal department time and money
- Providing specialised skills to all types of industries
- Speed to hire, due to their flexibility, interims tend to be available at short notice
- An interim’s employment is based largely on their reputation, as such they tend to be invested in providing a high quality service
- Objectivity – An interim can bring a new perspective to a business, given their varied experience and non-political stand point to the business
- Establishing a long-term positive relationship with TAP Search
When you find an agency that is experienced, accommodating and provides a timely and quality service you may want to work with exclusively. A good relationship with us will go a long way toward meeting your company needs.
Find out more about why more legal professionals are becoming interims here