Dear Candidates and Clients,
With the uncertainty and recent developments globally regarding Coronavirus, we would like to inform you of the steps TAP Search is taking to avoid the disruption of our services and minimise the impact on you. We are mindfully watching the developments and putting plans into place to do everything we can to keep our candidates, clients and employees safe.
We are very well prepared to continue our workflow uninterrupted. The following steps are currently in place:
- In order to ensure our business continues as close to normal as possible, home/remote working is in place
- We are fully able to conduct candidate interviews and client meetings via video and audio conferencing
- Employee covers have been arranged to guarantee all business-critical tasks are completed under any contractions of Coronavirus
- We are keeping in regular contact with all partners and suppliers who we rely on in order to understand any impacts that may affect our services
- All business travel by our employees has been postponed or cancelled until further notice
Now more than ever we all feel the importance of supporting each other and our greater industry. As we all plan for possible disruptions from Covid-19, we wanted to assure you that we are very well prepared to continue our workflow uninterrupted and look forward to remaining your committed partner as we plan for these events together. We have always been agile and taken a problem-solving approach, we will find solutions, while keeping in mind the priority of health and safety during these uncertain times.
As always, we are all accessible by mobile, landline redirection and email. We strongly value our client and candidate relationships and look forward to speaking to you and remaining a committed partner as we plan for these events together.
Should you have any concerns or questions regarding our continuity plan or any other queries, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Best Wishes and Good Health,