Closing Date: September 28 2018
Junior Legal Counsel, In-House, Oxfordshire
Global Leisure Company, is seeking an In-House Commercial Lawyer to join their Group Legal department in Oxfordshire. The location is easily commutable from Northamptonshire / Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / West London.
This is a newly created Legal Counsel role designed to provide support to the company’s growing business units. The successful lawyer will report directly to the Head of Legal and work as part of a mid-sized, City trained legal team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating varied commercial contracts and marketing agreements
- Handling IP, sponsorship and collaboration agreements
- Advising on compliance and corporate governance issues
- Dealing with IT Outsourcing and procurement matters
- Managing contracts concerning External Suppliers
- Dealing with general insurance matters
- Advising and managing Senior Stakeholders, including those within the following departments;
You will be expected to provide timely, high quality advice on a wide range of legal issues, and to encourage legal compliance and data protection across the UK and European businesses.
This is the ideal role for a tenacious, self-motivating in-house counsel who enjoys working as part of a team and as an individual. The role offers a varied workload, a highly collegiate team and excellent remuneration.
Fluency in an additional European language is of interest, but not essential.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or email email@example.com