Closing Date: August 26 2022
Global Firm and Quality of Work
*Highly Competitive Remuneration*
Our client, a Global Energy Company, is seeking an In-House Paralegal to join their expanding Central London legal team. The successful paralegal will report directly into the General Counsel.
A highly accredited and innovative Global Energy and Commodity trading business, with offices in Central London.
Key Skills and Responsibilities include assisting with:
- The firm’s legal function in relation to transactional support
- Reviewing new and tendered business Contracts
- Reviewing and drafting NDAs and AML/KYC processes
- Handling Contract enquiries
- Liaison and working with external counsel
- Liaison with internal departments, such as Marketing, Finance and Sales
- Contractual negotiation assistance
- Maintenance of contract archive records
- General contract management
- Researching and developing reviews of legal and compliance requirements for internal business matters
This is an excellent opportunity to gain high value, international commercial contracts experience within a constantly varied working environment. Liaising with up to C-level executives, this is a fantastic paralegal role for an experienced legal professional keen to gain corporate commercial exposure in-house. The role is hands-on from the start and there is scope for the responsibilities to develop as the legal team expands.
The company is seeking a Paralegal eager to develop their career in a forward-thinking and entrepreneurial environment.
- You must have completed the LPC
- Preferably at least a years’ experience dealing with relevant KYC and general commercial matters
- Prior experience within the commodities/trading/energy sectors is desirable, but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good commercial acumen
- Prior in-house experience is highly desirable
- It is essential that the successful candidate can exhibit an in-depth knowledge of legal terms and concepts
- Able to take a commercial approach when providing advice and feedback to the business
The ideal candidate will be adept at working within a fast-paced environment. Excellent interpersonal skill and the ability to build rapport with range of business stakeholders will be highly beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal who is seeking in-house experience within a fast-developing organisation. Excellent remuneration, benefits, commission schedule and career progression.
For further information for this Paralegal position, please apply now with your CV below.