Closing Date: September 28 2018
Newly Qualified In-House Counsel
Our client, a Global Retail Company, is seeking an in-house Newly Qualified Commercial Lawyer to join their Group Legal department. This is a newly created position designed to provide support to the growing international business units. The successful lawyer will report directly to the Head of Legal and work as part of a lean, highly skilled legal function.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating varied commercial and corporate contracts, NDAs, software licensing agreements and sponsorship agreements
- Advising and managing Senior Stakeholders across a range of departments, including Sales, Finance, Innovation and Marketing
- Managing contracts concerning External Suppliers
- Some IP and trademark matters
- Advising on compliance and general corporate governance issues
- Dealing with IT Outsourcing and procurement matters
You will be expected to provide timely, high quality advice on a wide range of legal issues, and to encourage legal compliance and data protection across the UK and European businesses.
This is the ideal role for a tenacious, self-motivated in-house counsel who enjoys working as part of a team and as an individual. The role offers a varied workload, a highly collegiate team and excellent remuneration.
For further information, please contact TAP Search on 02071275274