Closing Date: April 30 2016
TAP Search is representing a global retail group that is seeking a Junior Commercial Legal Counsel. The successful candidate will work from the company’s UK Headquarters in Buckinghamshire.
The position has arisen due to the company’s exceptional growth over recent years and has been devised in order to specifically support the business’ Group functions. Reporting into the EMEA Commercial Legal Director.
Key Skills and Responsibilities include dealing with:
- General commercial contracts
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements such as NDAs, sponsorship agreements and collaboration agreements
- Intellectual property matters
- Drafting and negotiating brand licences, advertising, agency, photography and media
- Managing the IP database of agreements
- Marketing & advertising law
- Some commercial litigation
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks
- Advising on relevant legislation changes
This is permanent role that is suited to a top tier City or Legal 500 trained, commercially astute lawyer with prior in-house experience (Secondment or otherwise). Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as well as a good ability to manage competing deadline.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly skilled in-house team that is part of an established global enterprise. The role offers the successful applicant excellent opportunities for career progression and a highly competitive remuneration.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org