Closing Date: June 27 2017
A global hard goods corporation is seeking an Interim Corporate Lawyer to join their Central London office. The role is to start as soon as possible and requires a solicitor with a strong grasp of corporate finance and trade finance within the natural resources sector.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will be part of a small team, advising and leading negotiations on behalf of the business
Previous experience of interest:
• Advising on M&A transactions, including distressed acquisitions, private equity, for minority shareholders
• Advising on corporate matters such as;
• Breach of fiduciary duties
• Incorporation of LLPs
• Partnership agreements and shareholder agreements
• General compliance with companies’ legislation
The ideal candidate will not only have solid experience within Corporate law, but also a keen eye for stakeholder engagement and relationship management. It is essential that the candidate is UK qualified. Role offers a highly competitive remuneration.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or email your CV to email@example.com