Closing Date: March 10 2016
Our client, a pharmaceuticals company of international prominence, is seeking an experienced Commercial Legal Counsel to assist their legal department located in Berkshire. This is a six month interim position to cover a maternity leave.
Primarily, responsibilities include;
- Providing high quality legal advice on complex supply and distribution/wholesale agreements relating to the procurement, warehousing, shipping and transportation of products
- Dealing with patent settlement agreements and general IP and regulatory matters
- Advising on product acquisitions
- General commercial contract advice to the business
- Instructing external counsel where necessary
The ideal candidate will be have a pragmatic, meticulous approach to their work, as well as proven experience within the healthcare, life sciences or pharmaceuticals sectors.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or alternatively email email@example.com