Closing Date: September 28 2018
In-House Lawyer, Oxford
A Global Leisure Company, is seeking an in-house Commercial Lawyer to join their Group Legal department. This is a newly created position designed to provide support to the growing European business units. The successful lawyer will report directly to the Head of Legal and work as part of a lean, City trained legal team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating varied commercial contracts,
- Advising and managing Internal Senior Stakeholders, including those within the following departments;
- Managing contracts concerning External Suppliers
- Handling sponsorship deals
- Advising on compliance and corporate governance issues
- Managing IT Outsourcing and procurement matters
- Dealing with general insurance matters
You will be expected to provide timely, high quality advice on a wide range of legal issues, and to encourage legal compliance and data protection across the UK and European businesses.
This is the ideal role for a tenacious, self-motivating in-house counsel who enjoys working as part of a team and as an individual. The role offers a varied workload, a highly collegiate team and excellent remuneration.
Fluency in an additional European language is of interest, but not essential.