We are hiring!
TAP Search is a London based In-House Legal Recruitment Agency. Established in 2014, the legal recruiting team has steadily grown and is now seeking to add two further experienced recruitment consultants to the company.
As a Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant, the successful individual will manage their own client base with the support of the research team. Many clients include FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. Main responsibilities include:
- Liaising between candidate and clients to build relationships
- Working in partnership with both new and existing clients
- Offering advice and consultation to candidates and clients
- Writing professional advertisements and handling the response
- Updating and maintaining the candidate and client databases
- Interviewing potential candidates both over the telephone and in person
- Arranging interviews
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Taking responsibility of the timesheet process and communicating with the central finance function
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to listen and empathise with the needs of clients and candidates
- Good balance of commercial, professional and people skills
Prior experience of legal recruitment is advantageous, but not essential as training is available.
Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be highly motivated with strong initiative. Those with a good sense of strategy and reactively will fare well in the company’s fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate may work from home anywhere in the UK and can use any of our three hubs in Central London. A company laptop, mobile phone and headset is provided. Highly competitive commission schedule.
TAP Search is involved in numerous legal events across the UK and actively encourages staff to organize charity events. Last year we supported the London Legal 10km Walk and completed a 300 mile bike ride from Oxford to Paris in aid of the Alzheimer’s Society.
To apply, please contact Natalie Thomas on 02071275274 or email your CV to email@example.com